Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NEW BORN KID

Today is 19th jan and today I was reading threads and post at pagalguy.com. I am very much motivated right now as I just want to start my life from today. I was stucked with one line at pagalguy.com that
“ IF YOU WANT TO BE SOMETHING, JUST START WORKING LIKE THAT PERSON OR THING, JUST START THINKING LIKE THEM”
This was very much motivated me. As from today I just don’t want to make crap in my life , just don’t want to pass time. I have a very big dream and for fulfilling any dream I will have to work so from today I am just starting my self to start my work.
The reason behind starting this blog is to keep reminding me to remember my lakshya. I was last motivated my one of my professor. But I was not able to continue that motivation. From today I just want to get my LAKSHYA. As I am ready to devote myself fully towards my dream. My semester exam is going to be started from 21st January 2010. And my preparation is nothing. As I have dared to dream from today lets see how good it will going to make impact over my examination.
This is my first post today so I will not write many lines here. As from tomorrow onwards I am going to write my all experience here .it will work as a diary to me.
Lets see my dream will demand how much from me and how much I am going to give to fulfill my dream.
I dare to dream and dare to follow.

Abhinav Prashant

No comments: